The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. Dublin South MABS is seeking a:
Service Delivery Administrator Temporary
Full Time (35 Hours per Week), Tallaght until 31/12/2027
Dublin South MABS has a vacancy for a temporary Full Time Service Delivery Administrator. The Service Delivery Administrator will support the Money Advice Co-ordinator/Service Delivery Manager in the delivery of a timely, efficient and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Post: This is a temporary full time position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €28,679 to €42,326 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Incremental Credit: It is expected, that all new entrants to Dublin South MABS will be appointed at point one of the salary scale. However, Dublin South MABS Service operates an incremental credit process for appointments higher than point one. This process is applicable to new entrants into Dublin South MABS. Incremental credit criteria, based on the competencies for the role, are assessed against employment history as laid out in the application form only. A request for incremental credit from a successful candidate must be made within the first 3 months of employment. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funding.
- A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary full time Service Delivery Administrator posts which arise within the next [six/twelve] months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in the Dublin South MABS Regional area.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: Friday 22 September 2023 @5.00pm late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board