The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential, and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve, and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. South Leinster MABS is seeking a:
Service Delivery Administrator
Part Time (17.5 Hours per Week), Wexford
South Leinster MABS has a vacancy for a Specified Purpose Part Time Service Delivery Administrator. The Service Delivery Administrator will support the Money Advice Co-ordinator/Service Delivery Manager in the delivery of a timely, efficient, and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Specified Purpose Post: This is a specified purpose position subject to completion of a probationary period. The post is for a specified purpose (maternity leave cover) from 19 February 2024 to 22 July 2024.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €29,109 to €42,961 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Incremental Credit: It is expected that all new entrants to MABS will be appointed at point one of the salary scale. However, South Leinster MABS Service operates an incremental credit process for appointments higher than point one. This process is applicable to new entrants into MABS. Incremental credit criteria, based on the competencies for the role, are assessed against employment history as laid out in the application form only. A request for incremental credit from a successful candidate must be made within the first 3 months of employment. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funding.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 14 February 2024. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board.