MABS will always do our best to ensure that you get a high standard of service from us.
This standard is outlined in the MABS Customer Charter. If you feel the service you receive does not meet this standard, you have the right to complain. To make a complaint, you can follow our complaints procedure outlined below.
We are the Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS). We will:
- Respond to your complaint promptly, impartially and in confidence;
- Resolve your complaint at the first point of contact if we can;
- Acknowledge your written complaint within five working days after we receive it;
- Deal with your complaint within 15 working days after we receive it;
- If we can’t do this, we will contact you directly to explain why;
You should make your complaint in person or in writing to the Money Advice Coordinator or manager of your local MABS office.
If you are not happy with the response you receive or if your complaint is against the Money Advice Coordinator, you should put your complaint in writing to the MABS Regional Manager.
- South Connacht MABS (covering Galway, Mayo and Roscommon), Rosaleen Maher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Connacht and Ulster MABS (covering Cavan, Donegal, Leitrim, Monaghan and Sligo), Karl Cronin, email@example.com
- North Dublin MABS (Ballymun, Blanchardstown, Coolock, Dorset Street, Finglas, Swords, National Helpline, National Voucher Desk), Gwen Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dublin South MABS (Ballyfermot, Clondalkin, Crumlin, Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum, South City, Tallaght), Ali Fitzell, email@example.com
- South Munster MABS (Cork and Kerry), Ursula Collins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Munster MABS (Tipperary, Waterford, Limerick, Clare), Michael Doherty, email@example.com
- North Leinster MABS (Kildare, Longford, Louth, Meath & Westmeath), Michael Laffey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Leinster MABS (Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly, Wicklow, Wexford), Michelle O’Hara, email@example.com
If you are not happy with the response you receive or your complaint is against the Regional Manager, you should put your complaint in writing to the Complaints Officer of the Board of management.
This person will investigate and resolve your complaint if they can.
If you are not happy with the response, you can appeal the matter to our funders by writing to:Customer Complaints
Citizens Information Board
George’s Quay House
43 Townsend St.