When you have several debts and feel under pressure to keep up payments or are already falling into arrears with a number of debts, making a voluntary arrangement with your creditor may be your best option.
In this section, we outline some of the most common types of voluntary arrangement options available and other tips and advice to help you tackle your debt.
- Voluntary arrangement options
- What to consider when making a voluntary arrangement offer
- What to check for in your contracts and statements
- Dealing with replies to your offers
- Keeping track of your finances after an arrangement is in place
We are here to help you when you want make a plan with your creditor to enable you to repay your debt.