If you have debts, you can use our sample letters to communicate with your creditors. Whether it’s to ask for time to make a money management plan or to make an offer to your creditors, we have a sample letter to help you.
We also provide tips for tackling your debt and tips for contacting your creditors.
- Tips for tackling your debt
- Tips for contacting creditors (phone calls and letters)
- Contact creditor log
- Sample letter A – Hold letter to creditors
- Sample letter B – Offer to creditors
- Sample letter C – Offer to BPFI creditors
- Sample letter D – If offer refused
- Sample letter E – Cancel or change a direct debit
- Sample letter F – Review and no change
- Sample letter G – Revised offer following review